Rock music’s most celebrated musicians gathered at London’s Royal Albert Hall on November 29, 2002 to pay tribute to one of their own, the legendary George Harrison, on the one-year anniversary of his death. On that magical night, Harrison’s closest friends gathered to perform a collection of his music for a live audience.
Under the musical direction of Harrison’s longtime friend Eric Clapton, the album captures an emotional gathering of musicians including Jeff Lynne, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Billy Preston, and Ringo Starr.
Truly a rare moment in music history, this album showcases these legends of music not likely to perform together on the same stage again.
Further info to follow...
1. Various Artists - Sarve Shaam
2. Anoushka Shankar - Your Eyes (Sitar Solo)
3. Jeff Lynne And Anoushka Shankar - The Inner Light
4. Various Artists - Arpan
5. Jeff Lynne - I Want To Tell You
6. Eric Clapton - If I Needed Someone
7. Gary Brooker - Old Brown Shoe
8. Jeff Lynne - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
9. Eric Clapton - Beware Of Darkness
10. Joe Brown - Here Comes The Sun
11. Joe Brown - That's The Way It Goes
12. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Taxman
13. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - I Need You
14. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers With Jeff Lynne & Dhani Harrison - Handle With Care
15. Billy Preston - Isn't It A Pity
16. Ringo Starr - Photograph
17. Ringo Starr - Honey Don't
18. Paul McCartney - For You Blue
19. Paul McCartney And Eric Clapton - Something
20. Paul McCartney - All Things Must Pass
21. Paul McCartney & Eric Clapton - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
22. Billy Preston - My Sweet Lord
23. Eric Clapton and Band - Wah Wah
24. Joe Brown - I'll See You In My Dreams